Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid] Looking for 3d generalist (maya) for some small jobs. (rigging, weighting, refining, anims)

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
DMeville polycounter lvl 5
Hello!

I'm the developer of a game on Steam called Party Panic. I'm currently working on a new game that's in it's early prototype phase, and I'm looking for someone I can offload some of the 3d work to every once in a while, paid per task/group of tasks as the prototype development progresses.  I'm *okay* at many of these tasks, but I'm looking for someone who has greater understanding and can help refine my work into something of higher quality. It's not *super* complicated work, just a character but it does require a bit of extra care to work with the customization system I'm developing.

The main tasks I'm looking for help with is:

* Refining mesh topology to work best with the set of blendshapes and custom skeleton I have to ensure good defomations
* Refining custom skeleton (orient joints, etc)
* Refining blendshapes for different types of characters (muscles, heavy, etc)
* Weight painting
* Creating a control rig for animations
* Some simple animations to start
* More animations later
* Possibly help with some prop/equipment modeling later

Currently all these tasks are for a headless (unified male/female) base mesh with blendshapes already created for most of the morphs.

Future tasks may include facial rigging for a simplified anime-ish style like this:

You can see a bit of the start of the customization system here:

Feel free to DM me, leave a reply, or preferably email me at contact@everglowinteractive.com with any relevant experience (portfolio, etc) if you're interested and we can discuss rates, or if you have any questions!  

Again, this job is for a new prototype unrelated to Party Panic! I've only included it to show that I'm serious and have a bit of experience under my belt!

Best,
Dylan Meville