Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[WANTED] 3D Modeler / Rigger / Animator

impul101
null
Offline / Send Message
impul101 null
Hi all. I am the owner of VARtech LLC, we are a technology solutions company that specializes in Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mobile Applications and CBTs. I am currently looking to put together a talented team to work on a prototype for a well-rounded Unity3D game concept that I'm finalizing. The general idea of the game is to fish with bows and arrows on a lighted boat. This prototype will be used to pursue funding for full-time development of the entire game as I have an inside contact for the outdoor industry, that has already shown interest. All work for the prototype will be compensated for if any funding is received. Project team members will have priority for hiring if full funding is obtained. I will be performing most of the Unity3D development, but willing to divide my work up with another developer.

NEEDED - I'm looking for artist(s) that is capable of creating and rigging a compound bow and someone that can create a modified aluminum fishing boat. I am also looking for someone that can provide me with a rigged/animated fish, either from scratch or utilize an existing model (from cgtrader or asset store).

Reach out to me if you have any questions about the project. Please message me your skills / portfolio on Discord (
Goku#3949) or email me tim.chrisman@vartechnologies.net if interested.