Home Freelance Job Postings

[Paid] Filling Texture Artist Role in my Studio (No Relocation Required)

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Zeemis polycounter lvl 11
Greetings and salutations everyone, I am seeking to hire a "junior level" texture artist that focuses on hand-painting his or her own textures in either Photoshop, 3DCoat or another software (No PBR). Said texture artist will not work on models, nor unwraps, and will be paid by the hour based on an agreed upon percentage of the total contract. 

In terms of hand-painted style, my studio has a lot of inspiration from game series such as "The Legend of Zelda", "Mana", "Ni no Kuni", and has since developed our own style. I am in the middle of a paid VR contract at the moment, so you would be brought in immediately; however, I'd like to administer a "two day" texture art test. Something you can expect to complete in the same amount of time as working with me. This position does not require relocation; however, does require online voice communication.

If you are interested and fit the requisites, please message me in private with your portfolio (again, no PBR please). Those who're referred to me through collage instructors or another professional source are moved directly to the top and are most sought after for my team. I want someone who is adequately skilled at painting textures as they are personable, someone who is willing to learn and take humbly take critiques.

To more familiarize yourself with my studio's work, take a look at what we're currently working on for a current client as well as my studio's portfolio:

model
model
model