Home Freelance Job Postings

[CLOSED] 3D Artist to Create Powerup Asset for Unity

Hello:

I'm looking for someone to design "powerups" such as one would find in an FPS game like Quake or Unreal Tournament -- those cool items that spawn then rotate in place until picked up.

I'll provide what ability the "powerup" is for and am looking for someone who can model (and possibly animate) a sleek, elegant, cool powerup that, without using words or letters, conveys fairly clearly what ability that powerup is for.  Please note that I would place more emphasis on the design of the powerup model itself over the animation or shading.  I also plan to 3D print these as perks for friends helping me on this project.

I'll actually need 4 (possibly 5) designed, but since this is just me developing this on my own, I can probably only afford to do one or two now.  However, I'm not in a rush, so it's something that could be done in one's off time.

I would request applicants please send, via Private Message, links to pix of prior work as well as a rough estimate per model (if hourly, please estimate the number of hours) for: 1) just the 3d model and/or 2) a game-ready asset.  If quoting a fixed price, please assume a maximum of 3 revisions, two of which will be minor.

Final deliverable files should be in .fbx or .obj so I can import easily into Unity.  An export of the file as .stl (for 3D printing) would be great but not required.

EDIT:  Thanks to all the talented artists who contacted me!  Great people here.  I have filled the position!

Replies