Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[Rev Share] ARPG Project Team looking for 3D Artists, 2D Artists & Level Designers

ShadyMike
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
ShadyMike null

Greetings,

I am a Programmer and Unity Developer with over 6 years of experience. I have worked as the Lead Programmer on "The Midnight Game", a free to play horror game released in 2012 and played by Pewdiepie, Markiplier and more.

I am now looking to start a new game project, and thus looking for people to join.

If you are interested in a revenue share project and meet friendly people with different skillsets to learn from each other, and on top of that you like ARPGs (Diablo, PoE, Grim Dawn...) and would like to develop one, then you've come to the right place!

Quick Game Description

A top-down ARPG set in a dark fantasy world (see: Diablo II, Dark Souls). It will feature dodge & roll mechanics similar to Dark Souls, the focus will be more on fighting individual monsters and smaller packs, rather than hordes of enemies like in other ARPGs. It will take more skill to fight in combat, and tactical decisions + reaction time will determine the outcome of a fight. Target audience is mostly ARPG Veterans, and the project is currently in the prototyping phase.

We are looking for:

3D Artist - We are looking for 3D Artists to design (and rig, if possible) Low-Poly characters used as enemies, Weapons, Armour, Props, Environmental Assets and more. If you specialize in one of the mentioned fields, don't hesitate to message me nonetheless.

Writer - We are looking for Writers to help create the fantasy world and lore of the game! [This position has been filled]

Level Designer - We are looking for people to design the game's dungeons and outdoor lands with assets created by our Artists!

2D Artist - 2D Artists are needed to design the UI elements of this ARPG.

Animator - You will animate and bring to life the characters made by our Artists!

Composer [This position has been filled]

Sound Designer - Sound Designers are needed for atmosphere and all sound effects in the game! [This position has been filled]

Gameplay Designer - You will help the team by coming up with innovative ideas to make the game mechanics fun! [This position has been filled]

If you have more questions about the project and team, please contact me on Discord: Shady Mike#9862

Thank you for reading and looking forward to working with you!