Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Hard surface artist.

polycount sponsor
Offline / Send Message
Jonas Ronnegard polycount sponsor
Looking for Hard surface artists for upcoming products for JROTools, if you are interested send me a message, and I will contact you.

!UPDATE, Currently not looking for more artists, sorry if  I wasn't able to get back to everyone, I got a lot more messages then I expected.
Will update this thread if anything opens up.

Replies

• Jonas Ronnegard
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jonas Ronnegard polycount sponsor
    Just sent out messages to the first batch of artists, might be sending out more later depending on how it goes with the first batch. Thanks a lot for the interest, and if there is anyone else interested feel free to continue commenting, always looking for talented artists that is a good fit.

- Jonas Ronnegard
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Admin note:
    Our apologies, but the replies in here have all been deleted.

This is in keeping with our job forum rules. Please read the rules located in a Sticky at the top of the jobs forum section: Freelance Jobs - Guidelines

4. Do not reply in a thread unless you have a relevant question which informs everyone, i.e. "What is the length of the contract?", "Do you require specific software?", etc. Don't ask questions which only apply to your situation. When contacting someone for work, if they provide an email address use that, otherwise use the Send Message link next to their post.

If you have any questions about these rules, don't hesitate to ask in the link above. 

To apply for this job, use the Send Message link in the original post.