Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking to start team back up for prototype (UE4)

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
scorpiologist polycounter lvl 4

Hey guys,

Like the title says, I am looking to start my team back up, I had to take it down due to the fact that I was traveling and didn't know when I would be back in commission to work on the game again, but I am back and looking to start the team back up.

Currently, the game has been in 3 months of development and going on Rev-Share, here is the channel with a small dev follow up and here is the models for the game that are completed.The game itself is going to be a mix of Minecraft and ark with an open world in which you can mine and build and have different monsters to fight, vast areas to explore including different realms, different things to craft and the thing that will make it different is that there is going to be a special breeding system in which you can create mutant monsters with parts of DNA collected for mobs in game( example, a wolf with chicken legs) and other creatures that spawn with different body parts (example is going to be a zombie that will have different body parts that switch (examples are the arms/legs/head and the different types are normal, bony, metallic skin and decomposing), something similar to spores.

Currently, we are looking for:

1. A blueprint programmer that can work in UE4 and has some experience

2. A 3D modeler that can model organic models and hard surface props

3. A sfx/composer that can make the sound effects for the monsters as well as the ingame sounds/music (though it will be only acapella/synth/drums)

4. A texture artist for different materials as well as texturing models

5. An artist that can create UI/icons

If you are interested, message me on discord (scorpiologist#6070) and we can talk more

Thanks for you time