Home Technical Talk

Mari 4.0 Normal- Albedo map

node
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Simocate1 node
Hello everyone.. Im new on Mari, and i wanted to learn more about this software. 
I did the model in zbrush, then the uw in Maya and baked the normal and the diffuse map from XN. 
About the Diffuse, i did just a little base for do a better thing on Mari. 

Then i went to Mari, i opened my LP mesh, and then tried to load the normal or the albedo map. Don't know why i can't, ofc im doing something wrong... Can anyone tell me what i have to do for bake my maps? Or just a video where i can see it.. i tried to search something but without results.. 
At the end of the day, after tried more times, i hope im doing something wrong... because if this won't be possible, im gonna be really sad. 
Thanks in advance for your help :) 

Replies

• Simocate1
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Simocate1 node
    Simocate1 said:
    Hello everyone.. Im new on Mari, and i wanted to learn more about this software. 
    I did the model in zbrush, then the uw in Maya and baked the normal and the diffuse map from XN. 
    About the Diffuse, i did just a little base for do a better thing on Mari. 

Then i went to Mari, i opened my LP mesh, and then tried to load the normal or the albedo map. Don't know why i can't, ofc im doing something wrong... Can anyone tell me what i have to do for bake my maps? Or just a video where i can see it.. i tried to search something but without results.. 
    At the end of the day, after tried more times, i hope im doing something wrong... because if this won't be possible, im gonna be really sad. 
    Thanks in advance for your help :) 
    In the image i created the new channel.. and then  tried to import the maps, but when im in the folder, Mari cant load any maps.. 
  • Farfarer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    It looks like Mari is looking for named image sequences, which I assume your import images don't match?

Try editing the content in the Template field or updating your image map names to match the template format.