Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Character Art for Project Phoenix (Nekrova Team)

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
Aydhe polycounter lvl 5
Hi Polycount!
In this thread I'm going to post updates from character art for Project Phoenix which is ought to be spiritual successor for All Points Bulletin. Game is being built on UE4 by an international team of volunteer freelancers (Nekrova Team) with plan to release test build at some point in future.

On personal note, I'll strive to make it my best artwork to date, this project seems like an amazing learning experience with lots of interesting people on board... so why not give it a go.

As always, comments and critique are welcome and in demand! :)

Replies

• bkost
    Offline / Send Message
    bkost interpolator
    Hi @Aydhe I'm excited to see your progress of the character. It'd be nice to see the concept piece you're aiming to replicate. Regarding critiques on the anatomy, the upper chest/ribcage looks a little off. It seems to be bulging out too much. The wrists seems like they could be thickened up a bit. The sternocleidomastoid neck muscle is popping out too much. And the connection between the Lattisimus Dorsi and Ribcage under the armpit is missing

There seem to be very minor tweaks all around the body that need to be fixed. But I can't really pinpoint all of them, things feel off but I'm not at the level to know what exactly. Otherwise I'd tell you >.<

But nonetheless the model looks nice!

*oh and hi from georgian's discord chat