Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

2D Artist for Android Game (Mage War)

CounterAir
null

Mage War (name is not final) is an Android native Mobile game. The game play is an crossover of Pokemon and Magica where a player will be able to find mages in the real world and battle with them in an interactive round based strategy game.

Crossover:

Why crossover? Because you will be able to catch mages in the real world and battle with them in a Pokemon round based game. Where is Magica? The mages don’t have attacks like Pokemon do. They will be able to chain Elements together to cast a spell. Each element has its own properties. Interactive? The element choos system will be a tricky part to handle for the player, so there is also some challenge.

Modes:

The game will have an online and offline. In the offline mode the player can lvl up his mages against AI. When you go online, you will be able to fight against other players.

Art:

I’am a developer so no art on my side. That is why i need someone that can provide artworks for the game and the app itself.

Concept: 85% Done (There will be most likely some changes on the Theme)

Server: 65% Done

Android App: 15% Done

Money:

I’am sorry to tell you that currently no money is involved.

If you're interested in this project, let me know and i will provide further documentation under : storm-earth-end-fire@hotmail.com

Sorry I’am not a native english speaker as you see