Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[BEDROOM] [FINAL RENDER] [3DS MAX] + [EXTERIOR LIGHTING] [26 HOUR RENDER] [CLOTH]

null
Offline / Send Message
S1LENT null

Here is my final render, this will go towards my FMP for college. It took me about 1 month to finish the scene and 26 hours to render. The resolution of this image is 8000X5674, that is why it took so long. Let me know what you think :smile::tired_face:

Replies

• Xogu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Xogu null
    Okay honestly this isn't that great. First of all the proportions of all your objects are all wrong. The room is way too big and the bed looks like it belongs to Slenderman and his wife. If I were to sit on that chair to do some work on my laptop my back would probably snap in less then twenty minutes. Also try to avoid ninety degrees angles by giving them a Chamfer. The shapes of your objects are a bit too basic. Some textures would have been nice. You also seem to have a lightleak in the corner.

Lastly why on earth did you render at such a high resolution. No one's gonna say oh it looks okay but he rendered it at 8K so now it looks good. 26 hoursh yeesh. This not only consumed enough power to supply a small village in Africa with electricity for a week it's also quite bad for your computer.