Home Freelance Job Postings

[$,18+,Temporarily Closed] Male/Female Character for Erotica

deuces
node
Offline / Send Message
deuces node
I am currently looking to hook up with a character artist to build two base meshes from scratch for work in a game engine like Unity. The male and female will be nude with correct anatomy (nipples, vagina, anus, and penis). It is imperative that the characters have extremely flexible topology for animation and bodytype shapekeys/blendshapes. I prefer not to go with realistic models in favor of stylization, as I'm very confident with the way this community builds cartoony characters. Worry not about the shapekeys, rigging, animation, hair, cloting or fluid/particles as I'll be paying for them separately in separate agreements. As far as cash is concerned, I am willing to pay 250 USD each for the base meshes; and who's to say I won't come back to you for the previously mentioned services. I am independent and therefore limited in budget, but I am most willing to wiggle around that offer to better entice your business. 

An example as to what I'm looking for can be seen in the characters of Overwatch or Paladins . Proportions are rather idealized and they are quite animation friendly. I don't intend to have many models rendered in game; but aim for a budget of ~8,000 polys (I don't mind even going up to 12,000 if it's absolutely required, I'm no 3d artist so I am not sure if that's realistic). I will just need diffuse textures, preferably handpainted and I'll just use GIMP for the normal map. With exception to the eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows and tongue, the body should be in one seamless piece. I'd like the format to be in any of the recent .fbx binaries or ASCII. Please direct any other questions to me in a PM. I will be checking the site daily for a week, but my attendance may begin to falter and become more sporadic after. Anyways, great talking with you and I hope we'll have a great time working together.

I've received quite a few responses to a bunch of artists that have demonstrated nothing but high quality work in their portfolios. I have made a decision and decided to go with someone who is already hard at work on the base mesh. I'll send unique individual responses to each applicant explaining the current hiring situation and request that you all do not become downtrodden. I am still going to need the models rigged, clothed, hairstyled, blend shaped, rigged and animated. I'll most definitely keep your contact information to request these models receive the right amount of attention in those fields and the battle is far from over in their creation. I'll go ahead and begin outlining the model's progress as I go along.

• Base Mesh [Closed]
  • Clothing, Hairstyles, Accessories
  • Rigging, Shape Keys/Blendshapes
  • Animations
Again, thank you all for replying, and I hope we'll have an opportunity to do business in the not-so-distant future.