Hey all! Not long ago I launched my 1st UE4 Marketplace asset. It initially launched with basic ledge grabbing and jumping abilities, but now it has evolved to more of a Parkour system. I am currently converting a lot of the code to be more modular so it's much easier to integrate with any custom character or Project.
20% off for the Marketplace Summer Sale!Marketplace Link
The Dynamic Ledge Climb System includes a solid Climbing locomotion system ideal for your next platformer game. It includes the ability to grab and hang on to ledges, move along the ledge while hanging (yes, even on curved surfaces and around hard corners!) and to Jump off the ledge in any direction.
Turning around corners is completely dynamic and will work smoothly on any angled turn. The included animation clips do not use root motion.
v1.0.1 includes new wall running and wall sliding along with a few new animation updates. The character can now free hang from ledges.
v1.0.2 includes bug fixes to wall angle detection.
Demo Video v1.0.1
Demo VIdeo v1.0.2
- Ledge Grabbing, Climbing
- Reach out in mid-air
- Camera Relative control input while moving on Ledge
- Completely dynamic and customizable Ledge jump system (Left/Right/Up/Back)
- Drop down and grab Ledge
- Wall Running
- Wall Sliding
- Custom Character Locomotion
- Free hang off ledges
- Wall Jumping
- Advanced IK System
- Climb Ladders and Vines
- Vaulting over/up objects
- Moving Platform support
- Network Replication
- Space - Jump (Jump towards ledges to automatically grab them)
- Ctrl - Release ledge
- Hold Ctrl while running off a ledge to drop down and grab it.
- Hold Down while hanging to Jump away from the wall
- Press Space to Jump up to a higher ledge when you see the character look up
- Hold Space while running towards a wall to Wall run.
- Release Space while wall running to wall slide
Number of Blueprints: 1 Character Blueprint, 1 Animation Blueprint, 1 Blueprint Interface, 1 Blueprint Actor
Number of Animations: 70 Additional custom animations
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: No (Coming Soon)
Supported Development Platforms: Tested Windows, should work on any platform
Supported Target Build Platforms: Tested on Windows