Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Seeking partner(s) on small-time UE4 project.

Hello, all.

Let me begin by apologising if this isn't the appropriate place for something like this. *I'm very new here.*

Now, the project in question isn't anything large. In fact, I've no idea where this would go.
However, I do want to gain more experience on collaboration and communication towards a goal, as well as experiment on a few ideas depending on the results.

As an animator, I'd like to seriously text my skills in-engine to help cement the right weight for asset, character and prop. I'm leaning towards something along the lines of FPS animation and movement, as it's something that I've been a fan of and want to expand on. However, I'm open to other genres such as platform/hack-n-slash, so long as it showcases the animations well.

It's nothing huge and it has no deadline. In fact, considering my current position I believe it's best to take things slow and casual. However, if things start to take shape then I'd be more than happy to go with the flow.

I'd prefer 3D asset creators proficient in making hard-surface models such as realistic weaponry, as well as making realistic and anatomically-correct arms/hands for the first person rig. Additionally, characters would also be quite welcome. If there are some of you who are good at doing all of these, then by all means don't hesitate!

I can do a decent amount of rigging myself (though I still have a lot to learn), but will welcome any riggers with open arms of course. The more, the merrier!

Texture artists are also very welcome to be a part of this, though are not completely necessary. Depends on how you feel, I won't pressure you.

I must also state that I would prefer to work within UE4 as I'm familiar with the UI and most of the functions. However, I don't mind moving over to Unity as I'm starting to get a (very) small feel for it.

____

My website can be found here. Feel free to give any critical feedback, though place nice.

Here's a link to my current demo reel as well, so you can understand my current skill level.

____

Again, I must stress that I plan this is as a super casual get-to-know-each-other kinda project so if you're expecting to work towards a solid goal and/or deadline then I don't know whether this would be right for you. Again, there is a chance that this could blossom into something super-interesting. So stick around!

To repeat myself a 2nd-3rd time, please let me know if this isn't an appropriate place for recruitment(?) like this. I'm new here and don't quite understand how this whole thing works.

Thank you all again, and I hope I hear from you soon.