Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Student Project is looking for a 3D artist (or free low poly RTS asset pack)

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
Dethling polycounter lvl 11

Hi there,

I’m writing here to help a friend and fellow student out.

We both are studying at the Games Academy Frankfurt and have to create a complete game as a project with a team in one semester.

His game is a strategy mobile game: think of classic Command and Conquer on a mobile device. The goal is not to create yet another “mobile pseudo-strategy game”, but instead translating the basic idea and spirit of the old Command & Conquer like games to a mobile format.

His prototype looks already very promising (and that comes from someone who normally doesn’t like mobile games^^). But the problem is that his only 3D artist left the team and he probably has to fall back to generic assets from the Unity asset store and I think his game deserves better.

Unfortunately, my own project is already so ambitious that I have no time to help him out and that’s why I ask here.

Maybe someone here has already a small low poly asset pack for a near-future RTS setting (some isometric low poly buildings & vehicles) and would be fine with it to provide it for a student project (with an optional release if it come out great) or maybe someone have the time and skills to help an aspiring game producer out.

Replies