Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

(rev-share) Looking For 3D modeler to join already started project

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
scorpiologist polycounter lvl 4

Hello Everyone,

I am placing a new post as we are in need of a 3D modeler (rev-share) to join our team and so far I've had some decent luck finding members and have been getting fairly good progress done on the game.

The game we are working is known as Eion (here is a GDD ive been working on, it still isnt complete though). We are currently working to create a prototype so we can create a kick starter and get funds for the game development and the team. Estimated time is 2 months though it could be more.

What we are working on is a survival adventure, open world, sandbox game with a simple combat system. Since I uploaded the video, we have completed the chicken model along with the animations and uploaded it, completed the spincer AI (giant spider) and almost completed the inventory system.

There is also a small team put together that consists of 2 texture artist (both hobbyists though) a programmer, a 3D animator (me), and a sfx guy. We are currently looking for a modeler that can model simple hard surface objects and organic models.

Currently what we need the modeler to do is create a zombie that has each body part with 5 different versions (simply put, the zombie itself will have 5 different types of arms, legs, body and head) for a very special mechanic we are working on. Ill say that much only.

If you are interested, message me on discord (Scorpiologist#6070) if you want more info, and if you want to join, do a small test and create either a zombie arm (typical zombie arm with holes where the flesh should be, cuts/rips in the skin etc) or a head (loss of flesh in the cheeks, maybe a hole going through it, mouth hanging open, a eye less eye socket perhaps etc).

Thanks in advance