Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Masseffect Fanart_Pathfindersuit

SAURAIDEN
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
SAURAIDEN polycounter lvl 2
Hey guys something I did lately. Mass effect fan art .
Triangle count : 27k Body
                          10k Head
Texture set : 1x Body
                     1x Face
Marmoset viewer on Artstation 
https://www.artstation.com/jethani

Replies

• Aydhe
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aydhe polycounter lvl 5
    I'd like to give some feedback but i honestly can't think of anything... maybe the armor design on the back side of upper arm(triceps area) could improved as it feels kinda weird. But other than that, amazing work.
  • slosh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    This is phenomenal work.  I would like to see his eyebrows be a bit stronger to give a bit more contrast though.  
  • SAURAIDEN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh said:
    This is phenomenal work.  I would like to see his eyebrows be a bit stronger to give a bit more contrast though.  
    Thanks for the feedback . I understand it will help to have the eyebrows darker . Will fix it . Thanks again :)

• SAURAIDEN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aydhe said:
    I'd like to give some feedback but i honestly can't think of anything... maybe the armor design on the back side of upper arm(triceps area) could improved as it feels kinda weird. But other than that, amazing work.
    Thanks for the feedback . Will try to look in those issues and see if they are fixable at this point . :)
  • SAURAIDEN
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Menchen said:
    Do you plan on animating it?

Also, the skin reminds me a lot of "Snappers' Rig" artworks, probably because it's in UE4 too. Looks incredibly realistic, awesome work!
    I am planning to learn a blend shape based rig system . Like the snappers one . Not sure if I'll do that with this guy or with a new one . But soon in future I'll try to animate my faces .
  • clark
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    clark null
    The whole thing is really awesome. Careful with the eyes though. The left eye is straying a bit. It's really subtle but his left eye is looking slightly down and the right is looking straight ahead. This happens when people are super tired or drunk.