Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Getting back to Substance Designer

triangle
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
WilliamB_Art triangle
Hey mates, how is everything doing?
So, after a time out of Substance Designer (since SD 6 launch, i belive), I finally decided to get back to my studies on the software.
This following material, I've created with some help of the excellent  Arvin Villapando's Material Creation Course, it helped me a lot on my comeback to SD.
So far, i've fineshed the material setup on SD, and tried to get a good render on Marmoset Toolbag 3, but I don't know if Marmoset Render is good, or if the material is matching it's real quality, due to the fact I use the software very little (so, if someone is more expirienced with it, please feel free to give feedbacks and some useful tips!);
I pretend to import this material to UE4, and produce a master material from it, to continue my studies on PBR.

Replies

• WilliamB_Art
    Offline / Send Message
    WilliamB_Art triangle
    Hey guys, Just want to let you guys know that I've fineshed another material Study ate Substance Designer.
    This time, following the amazing interior tiles tutorial by Joshua Linch. (By the way, he is an amazing artist, go check out his portfolio!)
    All feedbacks and comments are appreciated!
    PS: I'm going to open a new thread soon, about my progress on a personal Environment project. If you guys want to check it out, be sure to check my topic session!

Cheers!