Home Royalties or Post-Launch Compensation Work

[REV SHARE] Looking For Character Artist For Aniverse

null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
ToonROBLOX null

Aniverse is a game similar to that of Disney Toontown. Players can expect to battle again evil robots in a fun vibrant world which takes teamwork, dedication and skill to get to the boss stage in which the player will defeat the first version of the chairman robot.  
Aniverse is a game that has been projected to do very well on its game platform: Roblox and will be very profitable if you look at its main competitors Meepcity and Roblox high school. The game will mainly target children but like toontown there is bound to be many adults and teens playing too.

As a character artist,  you are one of the most import developers in the game. Creating a visual reference for players to interact with enriching gameplay,  your work will have to be top noch to leave players in awe. 

Your main role would be developing the characters like robots,  npcs and Toons. Each are relatively easy as for example the toons will only have 3 main body sizes and then different heads for different species I.e cat,  dog,  parrot,  goat and etc.

Each character must have limbs built separately to allow animation in the Roblox engine. I will go over this when you are part of the team. Each character must have correct parts labelled and be organized well. You should optimize  your model to be the lowest amount of trigonometry possible without compromising detail. 5k is the upload limit for a single asset on Roblox. 

Although not a must,  we do hope you can also model enviorment assets lije houses,  terrain,  trees etc as your role may end up getting boring as most of the character models come to competition and so your support making maps  would be great. However this can be discussed. 

Payment and Development times:
The main part if Aniverse is teamwork,  we believe game makers should reap only what they sow and sowing the seed of teamwork before hand will result the success and profits we want from the game. 

This means we need developers like minded or with similar aspirations to succeed and better themselves. I selected rev share on this basis. Rev share helps to set goals for developers and make then want to see the game  succeed especially if they have invested time and effort into it. 

Indeed you would be annoyed to work on a game and it doesn't come  out but who us to blame for this?  Did you try hard enough? We want developers seeing payment as a reward for trying something new and seeing where it goes than getting payment upfront and not caring if the game fails or not. 

For a character artist you can expect 15% of game revenhe and the team isn't very large being about 6-7 people so profits indeed will be relatively high. (% is different for different roles) This is recurring as long as you stay part if the development team and will continue as long as the game is making profit ad that won't  be our only  game together as a studio. 

As a leader I believe understanding is the biggest factor for successful game making,  I too have studies and life to live and I know you will too,  I only ask for 2 hours development each day or you can spread it out asking as you get a solid 8 hours a week development and are on deadline. 

I understand you may also want to take up other projects in the meantime to bring funding for yourself and that's fine just let me know in the discord chat or dm. 

Questions?  
For any questions on what you are confused on,  don't understand or  want to know like hiw the gane will be marketed, current members and etc or to submit your decision you can do so be replying to the dm or alternatively contacting me on the following:

Discord: Samzino#0773

Thanks and hope you are the one for the team!