Home 2D Art Showcase & Critiques

MMKH Portfolio - Feedback Welcome

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
MMKH polycounter lvl 11
Hello Polycount, recently I've made a decision to shift my art focus towards the 2D / Concept Art side and less of the 3D side. A big reason for this is because I would like to explore my own creative potential more, express my ideas more often and publish work more quickly using methods I feel are more natural and less technical. Also, I understand that I have a long way to go and the foundation must first be built before I can effectively create more influential art. In this thread, I hope to receive constructive feedback from anyone with something positive to contribute, and some good guidance for which areas of my work should be prioritized for improvement the most.

I understand that Concept Art is one of the most challenging positions to enter in the video gaming industry, and is very competitive, but I believe that it has always been a dream job of mine and that everyone has their own unique and valuable creative expression to contribute to the world. Hence, it is a goal worth striving for.

I created this Mech concept as a statement of this decision and to re-ignite some of that artistic fire. Would there be anyone willing to offer some constructive feedback on it, as well as on any other works in my portfolio so far? Thanks.  :)

Portfolio: http://mmkh.weebly.com/