Telltale Games is an award-winning independent developer and publisher of video games; named 2014’s ‘Most innovative company in gaming’, by Fast Company. Telltale was recognized by leading review aggregate site Metacritic as the No. 1 overall publisher for quality content in 2014. Since our beginning in 2004, we’ve pioneered the creation and delivery of episodic gaming content. We are looking for a VFX Artist to join our award winning team.
● Create artwork used for Visual Effects
● Implement Visual Effects in the game
● Organize and track production of Visual Effects
● Create technical animation
● Assist with other Technical Artist duties
● Identify and develop VFX pipeline solutions
● Strong knowledge of 3D graphics
● Experience creating VFX in modern game engines
● At least 2 years’ experience with particle systems
● At least 2 years’ experience with Maya
● Experience with dynamics and fluids
● Experience with Unity is preferred
● Interest in game production
● Strong organizational skills and communication
● Ability to multi-task and prioritize
● Programming/scripting experience a plus
Candidates must be authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
Telltale Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant.