Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Artist - Environment, Prop, General, looking for Internship London.

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
rezinekk polycounter lvl 5
Hello, dear users of Polycount! 

My name is Konrad and I am graduating from Middlesex University with a BA in 3D Animation & Games this spring. As a young offspring of the 3D world, I am looking to put my foot in the door with a valuable internship which will allow me to strongly start my career. I understand there are several challenges to hiring an intern in London however, I have an answer for all of your worries! 

Q: We don't have enough time to properly train an intern!
A: It's understandable, however, I am very independent, you can tell me what I have to do and I will conduct my own research on how to complete tasks and try to work by using my own skills instead of bothering your hard working artists.

Q: Interns are not skilled enough to join our team
A: As your intern, I will absorb knowledge like a new kitchen sponge and I will make sure to bring a positive impact on your project and rather than being a nuisance, I will do everything in my power to be a helping hand.

Q: We don't have the funds to even compensate your travel costs.
A: Not a problem! I have several forms of transports to choose from to travel to the designated place of work! 

Q: Interns are lazy :(
A: Not at all! I like to think of myself as extremely hard-working and I am always thinking of things I can do instead of procrastinating.

I am happy to travel all over London and to the outsides of London, I am happy doing full-time or part-time positions even if it might be just an hour a week. 

My portfolio: www.konradbialowas.com

Thank you very much,

Konrad