Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Hospital hallway! Wip! Thoughts?

smealer
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
smealer polycounter lvl 4
Hey guys would love some feedback! First try at realism could use some help, I plan on adding some other assets such as a bed and what not.

Replies

• Maxilator
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Maxilator polycounter lvl 8
    Hello, You should always have a material on a surface, the floor and walls seem to be flat values without textures, Even if you are going for a very clean style there should be a texture to vary up the surface a little. The windows should be properly cut out from the wall, the way you made them now looks really obvious that there isn't an actual hole on the wall.
  • Goco
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Goco triangle
    Hello,

At the moment, the scale is a big issue here. Doors are too small for this hallway, the walls are too high ( doors to small, door handle is too big ). If you are doing realistic hallway, find some references that you like. Watch out for scale, textures, mood in the room ( lights, props ) and etc.. But don't copy composition from a photo, as you are creating your own composition.
  • smealer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    See I knew the scale was off I just couldn't figure it o it! Guess that's what happens when you don't take enough breaks! Lol thank you!
  • smealer
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey guys just an update on the hospital! Thoughts?