Home Technical Talk

Error when opening zbrush, plugins does not work

Caroluz
null
Offline / Send Message
Caroluz null
Hi you guys!

For the last couple of monts I've had some problems with opening Zbrush and the plugins.

The first problem occurs when I open up ZBrush64.exe (the x32 too), first I get an windows error sound followed by a blue spinning ring where the mousepointer is. If I wait a bit, I get the following error for all of the standard plugins (attched file1)
If I press "ok" on all of these errors, I can get into the program and everything works as normal - except when I try to use the plugins. When I use the FBXImportExport I get the same error but for that plugin - and it gives an error. All the plugins are visible in the dropdown meny, but does not work.

If I dont wait for the errors and klick ok, and INSTEAD press "esc" I get into Zbrush instantly but the plugins does not even show up.

The folders in the error message isnt even named the same as the default folders you get from the install.

I've tried to re-install Zbrushmultiple times, looking around for anyone with the same error but without results.

I'm using:
Zbrush 4R7 P3 (x64) with 16GB ram. The licence is from my university and requires internet connection.

Replies