[Photoshop CC+] - Question: A quick free form 'Puppet Warp' like function that isn't Puppet Warp?

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
Ace-Angel polycounter lvl 6
Hey to all,

As the title says, I'm looking for a Puppet Warp like function that isn't Puppet Warp, not because Puppet Warp is bad, but because it's really clunky and not-so-intuitive in terms of speed use with a tablet.

Also, it tends to wrap (har har) around even feathered opacity parts that I don't want it to.

So is there a way to essentially "pull and push" pixels in a more free form function? I also tried more 'plugin oriented' smudge like tools, but as the name implies, they smudge, don't push or pull the pixels (basically like a vertex).

Cheers in advance for help!


Sign In or Register to comment.