HamidZ90 null

Sketchfab.com model:
[sketchfab]baa4dedcdbb54ac09f9f47f682545a2d[/sketchfab]

Replies

• Skinner3D
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Skinner3D polycounter lvl 5
    Looks good. I would personally either sharpen up or smooth out the tread. Seems like it would only help on a few specifc terrains
  • Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    I don't like the design of the tire.  Why is the tread like that?
  • HamidZ90
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HamidZ90 null
    I don't like the design of the tire.  Why is the tread like that?
    Hi Brian, yeah the normals didn't come out right from the high poly to the low poly, i am currently reworking the tread.
  • kmacneil91
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    kmacneil91 polycounter lvl 7
    Nice concept and shape! Some thoughts on textures:

Looking at the Sketchfab viewer, it feels as though the metal and gold textures are competing for shininess - there's just a lot of that going on, so your eye isn't sure where to look. I would try toning one down, and/or play with some other color combinations. A plain gold might be considered generic in some cases, and pairing with the red and green lights, it feels like there could be more of a theme in mind to tie the colors together. 
  • HamidZ90
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HamidZ90 null
    Nice concept and shape! Some thoughts on textures:

Looking at the Sketchfab viewer, it feels as though the metal and gold textures are competing for shininess - there's just a lot of that going on, so your eye isn't sure where to look. I would try toning one down, and/or play with some other color combinations. A plain gold might be considered generic in some cases, and pairing with the red and green lights, it feels like there could be more of a theme in mind to tie the colors together. 
    Hi, thanks for the feedback, what I had in mind with the green and red eyes was green was a friendly version (like a companion) of the bot while red would be more of a hostile version.