Home Marmoset

Loaded a Sbsar into Marmoset but adjusting parameters has no effect

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
capone polycounter lvl 18
I have latest Substance Designer and Marmoset, when I load a sbsar into marmoset the exposed parameters are there but changing them doesn't make a difference. I'm guessing it's marmoset not being updated to the latest substance nodes? It uses nodes such as floodfill, would be a shame if I have to replace them to get this working. 

Replies

• capone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Still getting weirdness with marmoset. Loaded in a new sbsar I'm working on, it looks like a fabric carpet :/  Any ideas? 

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Toolbag does not support the latest version of the Substance file format, but we're planning on adding support for this in the next version (3.04), which should be out soon. For now if there is some sort of older version or compatibility mode you can save the files as, try that. Otherwise, exporting as TGAs or PNGs always works.

If you want to get your hands on 3.04 sooner rather than later, we'll likely post a beta in the Facebook User Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ToolbagUserGroup/

• capone
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Thanks, have joined the facegroup group and look forward to the beta. Not sure how feasible it is but if there was a way that marmoset could alert the user if it doesn't support the latest version and to instead adjust compatibly node that would great but can appreciate that might not be possible or even make sense.