Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Creative Contest] Emmanuel Martinez - Resistance Jinx

null
Offline / Send Message
Alphant null
Hi, I'm Emmanuel Martinez, from Argentina, but just say me Alphant.
I'm sorry if the quality of the image is not high, it's a picture taken with my cell phone. Soon I will upload the concept in a better resolution so that you can appreciate it accordingly.
I'm new to this contest, the truth is that I'm nervous. I am a cartoon designer and 3d cinema animation. I lean more towards conceptual art, therefore I have many ideas created, but I decided to compete with it.
As we all know, Riot is creating Illaoi Battlecast (unofficial name). That concept of a renegade battlecast opened my mind a little more about how the world of projects and battlecast would be shaped.
What if Illaoi is not the only one in the fight?
Well, this is my idea, Jinx of the resistance. She belongs to the constant war against the battlecast, she built her weapons herself using the weapons of those already defeated, modifying them to her taste and need.
I hope you like the idea, I will keep you up to date with the development of conceptual design and splash art.

References:

Replies