request to delete

Boyani
vertex

Replies

• Brian "Panda" Choi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Brian "Panda" Choi high dynamic range
    There is no figure drawing session or class at all in your area, just to verify?
  • slosh
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    slosh hero character
    I'm not familiar with those videos but I would focus on overall gesture first before delving into just the head.  The head anatomy is absolutely essential of course, but learning proper proportion and anatomy of the overall body comes first IMO.  One suggestion I do have is instead of focusing on a drawing tutorial, I might just focus on an anatomy course instead.  But, it's up to you of course.  And life drawing is a fantastic training tool for learning anatomy.  But instead of learning how to draw what you see on the surface, I believe its important to do a deeper dive and actually learn all the muscle groups and what is happening underneath the skin to understand what shapes all the forms you see on the surface of the body.  A good anatomy course would touch on the skeleton as well as all the muscle to give you a better idea of underlying structure.  Anyways, just my ten cents!
  • Boyani
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Boyani vertex
    There is no figure drawing session or class at all in your area, just to verify?
    There is, in high school, but they don't allow people to enter or use it, for people outside of that school.

slosh
    Well, my intention is to learn anatomy of course:) So you think i should start with anatomy course instead of drawing? 
    If i start with anatomy course, you give me some advice, how should i start? 
  • Markmars
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Markmars triangle
    Hi!
    I advise you to study the academic drawing (portraits, etc)
    and here are the courses
    First, anatomy
    later Digital Figure Sculpture
    Good luck!