Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Creative Contest 2017] Light vs Dark

byuns83
polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
byuns83 polycounter lvl 3
Hello! everyone.

Recently, I found about this contest and saw God staff Jax skin that is coming out soon and thought about fighting godly champions and demonic champions.
Since there are many skins that resemble this feeling I wanted to put them all especially champions with swords and rivalry in the story. 

I really loved recent Night dawn bringer champions and felt that it's something I can enjoy painting along with my other favorite champions. 
The champion list may change later as my journey has just begin and I have no clue whats gonna be like at this point.

C&C is REEEEEEALLY Appreciated. 

Good luck every and Godspeed. 

Replies

• byuns83
    Offline / Send Message
    References>
    I loved Suke's works Super dynamic anatomy, colors and moods and lights, composition, storytellings and everything looks great and I like to learn from it.

However, I realized during research. that some champs 3d models are somewhat different than in splash arts and I was confused little but decided to mix it or tweek it. 
  • byuns83
    Offline / Send Message
    Composition thumbs

So I loved Dawnbringer Riven design. so I decided to put her as the main champion in the piece. 

So far I'm deciding either 3 4. it's little hard to pick.
    I liked the dynamic poses of 3.
    but I also liked. feminine line(?) that can possibly be delivered from 4.

Champions are gonna be Riven vs Yasuo. God Staff Jax vs Demonblade Tryndamere. Godfist Leesin vs Demon Vi.
    So far these champions are pretty close to depicts and represent light vs dark theme

But I'm all open to suggestion. :)

• bobashek
    Offline / Send Message
    bobashek vertex
    Man that is hard. Poses look sick in number three but 4 looks more dynamic. I unfortunately can't help you decide but I'm sure both will lead to great images :)
  • El_Sordomudo
    I like 3 more than 4, but looks both amazing, sure will be a great illustration