Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[WIP] Bird-Mage-Creature (potential Tzeentch cult-leader) any suggestoons/critoque will be welcome

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
Gam3B0y polycounter lvl 3
Happy new years guys )

also I started this CharacterProject few days ago.  just want to improve in Character creation. 
aeverything is in block in state.  I'll add armor and going to detail armor to make it look more organic. 
I'm not detailing anatomy where it will be covered mostly. 

I'd be happy to hear any suggestions/critique 

Replies

• Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    should I go with lizard skin ? 

• Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Echo864
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Echo864 null
    This is a really great character! Your anatomy sculpt is awesome, really well done. The bird/lizard-like hands and feet have a really nice silhouette to them too. Although perhaps you could emphasise the tendons on the feet a bit to give the impression of weight or strain. They look very relaxed and a bit doughy for such a sinewy and lean character. Also, I can't see the back view, but the chain link that's holding the severed limbs up kind of looks like it's defying gravity a bit and that it should actually just fall down. Perhaps you could have it caught around an armour strap? Or maybe just positioned higher?

Looks great though, can't wait to see the end result :) 
  • Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Echo864 said:
    This is a really great character! Your anatomy sculpt is awesome, really well done. The bird/lizard-like hands and feet have a really nice silhouette to them too. Although perhaps you could emphasise the tendons on the feet a bit to give the impression of weight or strain. They look very relaxed and a bit doughy for such a sinewy and lean character. Also, I can't see the back view, but the chain link that's holding the severed limbs up kind of looks like it's defying gravity a bit and that it should actually just fall down. Perhaps you could have it caught around an armour strap? Or maybe just positioned higher?

Looks great though, can't wait to see the end result :) 
    hey, thanks for kind words, ) I really appreciate it
    as chains and limbs go, I agree 100%. I'm just blockin in accessories and armour, I have not finalised the design(i design as I go characters, don't use sketches, IDK but, that what I like to do) 
    I'll change things which don't look good and definitely everything will be hanging properly on belts, etc.  And I'll mostly hang things on sides

anyway thanks ) 
  • Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    made couple of assets and hung throphies, etc.. more logically. 
    I think I'm finalizing it's design, noW I'll detail the Armor, clothes and skin as these assets are.. 
  • Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    the Dagger of Tzeentch and Booook of Chaos )) 

• Mepra
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mepra polycounter lvl 4
    This character looks amazing , love all the details that you put in it . Really excited to see the final outcome , keep up the good work  :smile:
  • Gam3B0y
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mepra said:
    This character looks amazing , love all the details that you put in it . Really excited to see the final outcome , keep up the good work  :smile:
    hey! thank you for kind words! this means a lot :)