Home Animation Showcase & Critiques

Mosketch, a really interesting 3D animation software

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Blond polycounter lvl 9

Wow! I'm quite surprised and intrigued with this one. It's still in beta apparently but from what they currently have, I'm really digging some ideas behind this!

It's still in beta so I think you can try it for free.
More details on their site:
http://www.mokastudio.com/features.html

Replies

• Rmunday
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rmunday polycounter lvl 9
    Wow, if that works as seen and as smooth as shown that could be a super powerful tool!

Going to give the Beta a shot, thanks for sharing it.

Edit: Gave the Beta a quick once over, powerful stuff. Now you can enjoy 1 minute of me breaking things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLottHftf4&feature=youtu.be

• Blond
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Blond polycounter lvl 9
    Rmunday said:
    Wow, if that works as seen and as smooth as shown that could be a super powerful tool! 

Edit: Gave the Beta a quick once over, powerful stuff. Now you can enjoy 1 minute of me breaking things.

@Rmunday

Oh! Wow, glad to see some work done with it. How fast and intuitive was the bone placing+wieghting/rigging process?

Edit: Oops, I forgot and figured out you have to place and weight bone before importing mesh into software. My bad
  • Rmunday
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rmunday polycounter lvl 9
    Blond said:
    Rmunday said:

@Rmunday

Oh! Wow, glad to see some work done with it. How fast and intuitive was the bone placing+wieghting/rigging process?

Edit: Oops, I forgot and figured out you have to place and weight bone before importing mesh into software. My bad
    Yeh all skinning is done prior. The Smart IK functionality of it is super good actually, I think once you get use to the shortcuts and the finer details of the system it could be super powerful for getting in quick poses. I think used in tandem with another package of your choice it could really be a solid step in a workflow!