Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

Bad Karma Concept

vertex
Bad Karma,

Karma decided that helping those in need wasn't what she wanted and instead took a different which changed her completely she gets upfront and takes the battle head of the rest.

Replies

• Dimfist
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Dimfist polycounter lvl 8
    Concept has some promise.  Shoulder pad/pauldron thing seems like it would make moving that arm very hard.  I would also take the spines on the back and adjust them to help make the silhouette even more imposing.
  • bigpurpledave
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    bigpurpledave vertex
    Dimfist said:
    Concept has some promise.  Shoulder pad/pauldron thing seems like it would make moving that arm very hard.  I would also take the spines on the back and adjust them to help make the silhouette even more imposing.
    Thank you for the advice! some great opinions, ive added a new image noticed she was short so lengthened her legs and also i did a change on her back piece to see what else it would look like.

The Arm shield would be a hefty thing to move and impossible to fully rise the arm above the head, but it would have a hinge to make it able to rise and fall.