Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Creative Contest 2017] SPLASH ART - Prototype, Project and Battlecast: Kayn

vertex
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Valkhar vertex
A skin (created by me a few months ago) based on the universe Project, in this case, the basic form I will call Prototype Kayn, his whole body has the style of thematic Project to eception of his arm and left eye, which are based on the Battlecast theme.

In his next "killer" form, he becomes "Absolute Project Kayn", in this way, Kayn can cover his face with the helmet he is wearing, this happens when running fast or when transgressing walls:

And in his other transformation "Rhaast", Kayn adopts the Battlecast form, called  "Absolute Battlecast Kayn", this I thought in this form, since in my opinion it has a more imposing form on the battlefield, as a kind of Tank walking, in this form, by using his W, he hits the ground with the barrel in his right hand which causes a small explosion in the earth and raises his enemies:

Actually, I would like to have done it in 3D, but I do not have the knowledge of these programs, just draw, so I decided in these days, to create what in my opinion would be a Splash Art that would cover all 3 forms, although for now I only have the basic sketch, which is subject to change (I made 5 sketches, but this is the one I liked the most):

Replies