Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Creative Contest 2017] Gate Keeper Sion

NewO
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
NewO null
Hi there!

Finally getting round to making my forum after some practicing, I'm already amazed at the quality of work everyone has on their forums, keep it up everyone!

I feel as though "Gate Keeper" is an untapped skin idea that could apply to plenty of League's champion base for cool looking skins but Sion being being and nasty already seemed to fit this idea perfectly, I'll be designing this skin with the intention of fitting the same theme as Gate Keeper Galio - but still hold the unique silhouette and offer some new things for players to look at.

Unfortunately I'll be super sick for the duration of this contest - but i'll still do my best regardless - C&C Is greatly encouraged and I would deeply appreciate it since I'm still learning, thanks!

Replies

• NewO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    NewO null
    Initial Practice to get used to drawing Sion and trying to understand what makes him stand out (many rectangles) but these will also be used as a base to draw the skin idea thumbnails on top to save time.