Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot 2017 Art Contest] - Ahri Steampunk Illustration

Hi everyone, this is my first time i join some contest so awesome like this
i hope i can finished it 

Here is Concept of Ahri with Steampunk style

REFERENCE for Ahri Steampunk

SKETCH BODY AND SUIT  CONCEPT AHRI STEAMPUNK

And here is my test with cardgame size

And here is my final 

And this just my test 
Now i m start my rough sketches option

uh ... i think i will choose this option 

And now i will begin this contest and update everyday

Replies

• Shayumi
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Shayumi triangle
    Hey, nice work! I like your idea and your design a lot! However, in your illustration I think the choice of colours is not quite fitting to the steampunk style.. For me, when I think about Steampunk, I think about the colours gold, brown, dark red, dark green, ...stuff like this. I think it would look way better if you would make the outfit goldish/brownish, maybe with dark red or a little purple. Also Ahri has the Popstar Skin, where her Tails are already pink, I would choose another colour here, too. What about golden tails? Would look awesome I think! 
  • manerarts
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    manerarts polycounter lvl 6
    It seems to me like a mix of caitlyn and orianna into ahri, anyway I like the work on the tails. :smile:
  • Aquallis
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Aquallis null
    Hey, looks great so far! Perhaps you could use a greater variety of steam punk references to really push the concept. Also, the champion silhouette is a huge part of a champion's identity (i.e. ahri's clothing/head & tail), so maybe that could be maintained during the design process.

Keep up the good work!