Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Creative Contest 2017] Corki - Piltovian Sky

null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
zando994 null
So I think I'm a little late to the contest, but my submission plans involve everyone's favorite yordle pilot in the most dynamic aerial illustration I can manage... or just some general imagery emphasizing aviation themes. I've been drawing images of aircraft in flight since I first stumbled into a math class. I've been expecting to draw Corki in such an image for a long time now, so I figured this contest might be a good excuse to finally do so.

From a subject matter perspective, I've always appreciated Corki... I've been drawing images of aviation just about as long as I've been dreaming of being a pilot. I've since achieved that dream and it's made Corki all the more memorable for me. The mustache, the dialogue, the design... it's a lot of fun. He doesn't seem to get much love in the fanart community, so here's an attempt to satisfy my personal interest and that of the fanbase.

I'll have some thumbnails to post soon, but for now, here's some very rough concept doodles that I drew after a recent flight.

Replies