Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Narrative

[Scrapped] - Tahm Kench and Evelynn

HalfTangible
triangle
Offline / Send Message
HalfTangible triangle
Second entry.

My first entry was more of a character piece, focusing on Talon's thoughts more than what was actually happening. I figured for this next one I should do something more action-oriented. At first I considered Katarina and Garen's first encounter, but decided against it. Even leaving aside that the two's first fight is no longer canon and will probably happen later, it feels... off, to write about something in this contest that's already been defined by the creators at Riot. We already know how Garen feels at the end of his fight with Kat. I MIGHT write about Kat's feelings on the fight in a third entry, but for now, I wanna go with something less... mundane, for lack of a better term.

I decided I want to focus on a fight between Tahm Kench and Evelynn. The two don't really have a lot connecting them, but Eve hints in her voice lines that she sees Tahm as a rival predator. I also think it would be really cool and interesting to see how demons fight each other.

Additionally, the two are opposed in a way that invites conflict. Eve opens the door and invites you in, whereas Tahm asks to BE let in. What happens if the man Eve's seducing already invited Tahm along for the ride...

Replies