Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

[RIOT CREATIVE CONTEST 2017] Character Art - Star Guardian Lux ( My own version )

ayakiryu
polycounter lvl 8
Offline / Send Message
ayakiryu polycounter lvl 8
Hi Star Guardian lux is the champion i will submit for the Riot creative Contest . Ever since the skin caught my attention when it released from the league of legends platform . During the contest I saw most of the posts in which using lux as their submission so I attempt to create lux combine with Disney style and add a bit sailor moon dress code   . As a 3d artist I always believe that simplistic piece comes with a great 3d graphic to those league of legends player . 

Here comes with draft for the head sculpt . Will fix the model once have the model completed 

Replies

• yararstss
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    yararstss polycounter lvl 6
    Hey ayakiryu, you have here a nice start. I noticed that you want to give a disney feeling, so one feedback I could give you is about the depth of the nose bridge. The bridge of the nose of the disney characters as you can see is more uniform with the skin of the cheek, That makes the nose of these characters jumps and gives this cute appeal. So what I propose to you is to decrease the depth of this bridge in relation to the cheek. I paintedover to ilustrate what I want to say:

Good luck in your contest, hope to see more of your process :)
  • ayakiryu
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ayakiryu polycounter lvl 8
    Thanks . I actually did some adjustment on the head like you did . But I think I wll check it again