Home Artists Looking For Work

3D Generalist looking for work

polycounter lvl 3
Offline / Send Message
AndyT polycounter lvl 3
Heyo! 

My name is Andrew Thompson, I'm a 3D Generalist looking for work. I tend to be a big Maya person, but I do have experience in Zbrush, 3DS Max, Substance Painter, and Designer, Adobe CC, and I tend to be pretty quick at picking programs up. Some of my past work, as much as I can say from NDA's, are two upcoming Marvel movies, The Mummy, and the Avatar Sequels. I have mainly done previs work for these where I was responsible for modeling, rigging, animating, and doing some effects for real time purposes. I've worked in Unity, although not recently, and Unreal. I have also had to adapt to work with a couple of in house pipelines from Weta and Framestore. I also do some Mel scripting and Python scripting. 

I live in the Los Angeles area and I'm available for both remote and in house.

My Online Portfolio: AGThompson.com
Email: Contact@Agthompson.com

Replies

• AndyT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    AndyT polycounter lvl 3

Grommash Rig created during CG Master Academy - Rigging for Games Workshop

Snowy Mountain created for a School Demo. Taught students how to create a Previs Environment in 10 days and how to set up Cameras in Unreal Engine 4. 

Simple Rexy Rig - 3 days of work including modeling, texturing, and rigging and Animated. Game Ready.

Imperius Fan Art - 2 weeks of work. Modelled, textured, and rigged. Completely texture based animation on wings. Game Ready