Home Marmoset

Water shader?

TrevorEugeneArt
polycounter lvl 2
Offline / Send Message
TrevorEugeneArt polycounter lvl 2
Hi all,

I was wondering if I could get some quick help on setting up water for my mesh in Toolbag. I've only recently purchased, so I'm still getting used to my workflow with it. The problem I'm having is that I can't get a transparent effect with it. I've tried the different transparency types, though I'm not sure which 1 to use for just a slightly transparent effect.

I have maps on all the parts, after being exported from SP, though I've tried taking off all the masks and only using a transparency mask. I'm only able to get either 100% opacity, or completely invisible. I'm just wanting it to be glossy and reflective, but still slightly see through ><

I'm sure there is something super simple that I am missing, but if someone could help that would be awesome!

I have attached a picture showing the settings and the current state of the water. Not sure if it matters, but I currently have my mesh setup as a ground mesh with dips in the mesh, and my water mesh is just a flat plane that sits slight below the ground mesh surface.

Thanks,
Trevor 

Replies