Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for 3D models for fan-made Thundercats Hack-n-slash demo game

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
jzweigii polycounter lvl 4
Hi Polycount Peeps!

I've been working through some online courses and tutorials on building games in Unity, and I would like to try my hand at a "simple" arena style hack'n'slash game based on the Thundercats franchise. 

The gist of it is, you'll play as Lion-O and fight your way through waves of minions, gaining energy to unlock the Sword of Omes's powers as you fight. By the end, you'll go toe-to-toe with Mumm-Ra, and defeat him to beat the game. 

While I'd like to do everything from the ground up, my new job as an over-the-road trucker has saught to it to see my 3D art skills go downhill lately because of how much I work. Here's where you folks come in!

I'm looking for finished 3D models of Lion-O and Mumm-Ra (Transformed, and if possible, mummy version). Game ready would be nice, but if I have to rig them myself, I won't complain. 

I'm not looking to create a bunch of work for someone, but if you happen to have models ready to go, I'd be happy to negotiate credit for use and all that. To be up front, I don't have money to pay someone, and not looking to make money from this, more of a portfolio piece, if anything.

Shoot me a message and I can show you some concepts of the stage I have modeled in Maya, and talk further about the project. 

Thanks for your time!

-R