Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Narrative

Wake Up Call (a PROJECT story feat. Ashe, Vi, and Leona)

vertex
Offline / Send Message
ElhiniPrime vertex

Alright, I messed it up before. I've fixed it now

Set in the PROJECT AU. In this story, Vi defected from Project rather than never really being a part of it. She was found/rescued by Ashe and Leona. Projects are set into classes (Marksman, Fighter, Assassin, Defender, Brawler and Leader). There are three Leader class Projects (Leona for Overdrive, Vayne for Hunter and Ashe currently is Leader of the Resistance as well as Disruption). Leona is the only Leader/Defender class while Vi is the only Brawler/Defender class. 

Prior to this oneshot here, Leona had lost both Project Pantheon and Project Diana, completely demoralizing her and sending her into a 'depression' of sorts. Ashe figured that Vi would help Leona get back to being herself, so she set the two together. They butt heads constantly, but they do have a strong Mentor/Student bond as time goes on.
I wanted to show some humor in this dark AU, and I noticed how Vi's design is strikingly similar to Leo's. So I figured I'd put the two together.

I know this was about mains and all, but I enjoy playing all three of them (even though I main Leona), so I figured they'd be best together in this short story.

Summary:

PROJECT: Leona is one of those who likes to be up early. PROJECT: Vi, her student, however is not. 

Replies

• ElhiniPrime
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElhiniPrime vertex
    In this story, Vi defected from Project rather than never really being a part of it. She was found/rescued by Ashe and Leona. Projects are set into classes (Marksman, Fighter, Assassin, Defender, Brawler and Leader). There are three Leader class Projects (Leona for Overdrive, Vayne for Hunter and Ashe currently is Leader of the Resistance as well as Disruption). Leona is the only Leader/Defender class while Vi is the only Brawler/Defender class. 
    Prior to this oneshot here, Leona had lost both Project Pantheon and Project Diana, completely demoralizing her and sending her into a 'depression' of sorts. Ashe figured that Vi would help Leona get back to being herself, so she set the two together. They butt heads constantly, but they do have a strong Mentor/Student bond as time goes on.
    I wanted to show some humor in this dark AU, and I noticed how Vi's design is strikingly similar to Leo's. So I figured I'd put the two together.

I know this was about mains and all, but I enjoy playing all three of them (even though I main Leona), so I figured they'd be best together in this short story.
  • Apollo2129
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey, I'm new here but I believe final submissions have to be in PDF format. Wouldn't want all your hard work to go to waste.
  • ElhiniPrime
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElhiniPrime vertex
    I just checked their guidelines here on the site, nothin' about it it being in pdf :) Thanks though!
  • Marcus777
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marcus777 vertex
    Wait, I am pretty sure final format must be submitted in pdf format like the other guy said. I will try to find and link it to you, cause I  was thinkning where we should submit our pdf too.
  • Marcus777
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marcus777 vertex
    http://polycount.com/discussion/193135/narrative-guidelines#latest
    Here, it's says  in "What to deliver" section, you must submit it in pdf
  • ElhiniPrime
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    ElhiniPrime vertex
    Yeah I got told that too :/ I'll fix it as soon as I can.