Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Narrative

[WIP] Blood Well - The Host of Aatrox

Character - Aatrox 
Central Conflict - Between un-named host and Aatrox 
General Gist - Written from the point of view of the host, resembling something similar to what we know about both Varus and Kayn, the host is capable of existing alongside the possessing Darkin for sometime. Assuming that the unnamed host (Do i give him a name?) is not completely obliterated by Aatrox and instead exists hidden away in some vestigal part of the Enitities soul. 

as an alternative a telling of the host turning into aatrox, although i feel as though this would step over too many toes in terms of lore etc. maybe flashbacks from the host to hint towards the situation, and in this case what situation? 

how would the host experience his existance? i'm feeling like a little simulation, but an awareness with the actions of his body must be there to constitute a conflict. perhaps he sees a familiar face being butchered by aatrox, either a past lover or son or similar. 

then he attempts to fight back, but loses quite horribly, and then his simulation becomes more sarcophogus sized, end on the image of the host (maybe he's an old man) trapped in this suffocating claustrophobic casing.