Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

[RIOT CREATIVE CONTEST 2017] - Character Art - Yasuo

Gear_jim
vertex
Offline / Send Message
Gear_jim vertex
Hello Everyone! So I'm going to be doing a Yasuo Design! I've always been a fan of the Samurai type character and after reading over Yasuo  backstory i had to do a Yasuo design. So, I hope you guys enjoy the design that Iv'e came up with, as well some of the gems that are not in my concepts that i be adding in my 3-D models.

Here are a few refs image that put together have more but just want to show the idea as well as my quick concept that i sketched out. Going to be starting the 3-D tonight and well have updates soon. 

Replies

• Gear_jim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gear_jim vertex
    Hello all! Well this my first post here on ploycount for 3-D here my work for the week. Still have a lot of work to do, but I like the way he coming out. As always feedback always welcome. Look to get some more done this weekend and get new wip shot up. Hope you all like him!

• Gear_jim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gear_jim vertex
    hey had some time to work on My young traveller yesterday. Any feedback you guy my have always helps. Hope to have some more shot soon.
  • Gear_jim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gear_jim vertex

Hello all! Well this my first post here on ploycount for 3-D here my work for the week. Still have a lot of work to do, but I like the way he coming out. As always feedback always welcome. Look to get some more done this weekend and get new wip shot up. Hope you all like him!

• Gear_jim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gear_jim vertex

• Gear_jim
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Gear_jim vertex

[RIOT CREATIVE CONTEST 2017] - Character Art - Yasuo The young Traveller. 

Hey All, Sorry I have not got any update out sooner. Had some technic problem that made it so my computer to needed work. But not going to let that or the fact that I lost some work. No, I'm going to give this all I can to meet the deadline. for it. But here is today update I just model out the sword this morning as well gave his wine jar some damage. 
    Please, any and all feed is welcome.