Home Freelance Job Postings

[PAID] Looking for a simple animated character that can walk and play a violin

Spark_001
null
Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Spark_001 null
I'm a programmer working on a "learn to play the violin" game.  I've looked into making a model myself but it's not really my field.  High quality is not necessary at this point and using available, open source art assets (like a vocaloid model and a free violin by someone else) is fine.  There's some free (I think) examples of vocaloid models here although they can be found in many places I think: https://www.yobi3d.com/q/3d-file-hatsune-miku

I should apologize as I have no idea how much this kind of work is worth although I'd be willing to negotiate and pay 50% up front on PayPal, although I don't expect this would take an experienced person very long and therefore I wouldn't expect to pay too much money for it.  This is basically a half hour negotiation, less than an hour's work kind of thing if someone wants to take it since again, I don't really care which model is used as long as it's not a featureless blender man.

For more details, low to medium poly is probably better, anything high poly would clash with whatever other placeholder art assets I might find and throw in as the prototype develops.  Thank you!

Replies

• HeXiFy
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    HeXiFy polycounter lvl 5
    Hey there,

Some things kind of jump out at me and I just wanted to let you know about them. If you get an experienced person to do animation, you're looking to spend a good amount. You're also looking at way past an hours work to do the walk alone, unless you want subpar work.