Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Character Art

[RIOT CREATIVE CONTEST 2017] Character Art - Pharaoh LeBlanc

Valdrica90
null
Hi! So this is my first time being in a contest ever... I finally decided to try it figured had nothing to loose so here is my entry.

So I like to create stories around my designs and for this specific skin the story behind it is that Pharaoh Nidalee trusted a little too much on her right hand, LeBlanc, but little did the know, LeBlanc isn't called "The deceiver" for nothing. LeBlanc managed to use her magic to take over the throne and reign Shurima as the Queen of Snakes.

Here is my mood board... its a little all over the place sorry about that but I'm mostly using Cleopatra as an inspiration for this outfit combined it with a little of magic.

I am not good at sculpting so you wont be seeing any amazing sculpting from me BUT I'm pretty good at hand painting textures so you can expect at least that from me... Here is a sneak peek on the model and texture I've been working on this past week. Hope you guys like it!
PS: In case you were wondering why did I only textured the face is just because I got bored of modelling... Actually UVs and Model might still change a bit but at least the face texture is pretty much done... might just change colors a bit