Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Illustration

[Riot Art Contest] - Jinx and Lux

null
Hello!

I'm working on this piece for the illustration contest.

Is a peaceful, slightly romantic moment between Jinx and Lux, as they watch a beautiful aurora borealis.
I had this idea in mind for a while and wanted to share it!

The reason I chose this 2 characters is because I love their "star guardian" shared lore. But, as far as I know, Star Guardian is not exactly canon. So I wanted to translate that relationship between the two girls to the actual canon, with their default costumes and looks.

Replies

• Rakisan
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Rakisan polycounter lvl 2
    Looking forward to see your idea come to life!  :) 
  • Ahlka
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Ahlka vertex
    Hello!

I'm working on this piece for the illustration contest.

Is a peaceful, slightly romantic moment between Jinx and Lux, as they watch a beautiful aurora borealis.
    I had this idea in mind for a while and wanted to share it!

The reason I chose this 2 characters is because I love their "star guardian" shared lore. But, as far as I know, Star Guardian is not exactly canon. So I wanted to translate that relationship between the two girls to the actual canon, with their default costumes and looks.

Nice idea !
    Can I give you a advice ? Lux is more absent-minded than Jinx so you should maybe change place Lux and Jinx ( or maybe Jinx should point her finger at the sky )

The atmosphere of the picture is pretty cool btw.