Home Contests & Challenges Archives Riot Creative Contest 2017 Riot Creative Contest 2017 - Narrative

[WIP] Crow, The shadow of the seas

Offline / Send Message
Pinned
Hello, this will be the narrative of Crow, a ruthless captain who was deceived by his crew in order to access the riches that he possessed, in his last breath the anger escaped in a scream, swearing to catch one by one whom they murdered him, not knowing that his awakening would take hundreds of years. Turbid waters were no longer just a few houses and bridges ... now it was a true city, a city that hides in the depths of its streets the secret of its awakening.

The soul of Crow trapped in the black fog and awakened by the thirst for vengeance of a ruthless man will only give rise to the rebirth of a pirate so cruel and bloodthirsty that even the bravest of men would fear of his mere presence.

Chapter I: Despair, the origin of the pirate city

- Even if my body burns I will return, I will catch them one by one ... every time they are on my waters I swear by my soul that I will kill them! ...-
Those last words shouted in the air showed the rage that Crow felt in his last moments of life, although his body succumbed to the glare of the guns of the enemy ships, ships that were once his and that now sank the "Finisterre" the flagship that symbolized his arrival and that usually meant that he brought new riches to the port of Sea Sky

Cielo Marino was a small port that was built near the blessed islands, they sought to establish a unique trade with them, although those inhabitants rarely agreed to market with them, which is why living there became increasingly difficult. The impossibility of being able to live in peace made some of the men decide to leave the port of Cielo Marino, among those men were the 3 of the 4 nobles, also known as the marine winds, this because in the years in which I was looking for a place where I could market these 4 great captains were divided; Crow: the sea wind of the East, Xion: the sea wind of the West, Faddei: The marine wind of the North and finally Gavrel: The marine wind of the South. These 4 captains became noble at the time they discovered their new home, an island full of life and desolated by beings that could prevent its settlement, was full of life, promised a future splendor for what they wanted ... peace. However that little hard peace, hunger began to attack the port, reason why it had been taken as a decision to explore the world again, in search of riches to be able to trade with the people of the blessed islands, since they offered their resources when they found some strange object that looked sacred. For some time that gave security to the inhabitants of Sea Sky, but that was ephemeral, as if it were just a dream.

Gavrel was waiting for his companions, he had seen them go to 3 moons, which is why he expected them to arrive soon because people were dying, animals, everything that had ever had life was growing because of the lack of food, which brought a time of famine that apparently had no end. While the sun's rays continued to illuminate the port more and more, the boats finally appeared, a hopeful smile appeared in Gavrel, he hoped that his noble companions would bring riches in their boats, that they would bring hope back to that little port. Finally the ships arrived at the port and the crew disembarked, Gavrel watched as his comrades descended at the end, I hope they got closer and finally with a hopeful tone decided to speak.
- My friends, I see that this was a quite exhausting trip ... How was life with us? - The nobles only exchanged glances, none seemed to want to speak, none wished to be the bearer of the bad news. In the end Xion let out a sigh, fixed his hair which was something short, he uncovered his left eye which was covered by his blond and silky hair.

- Gavrel did what ... - Xion could not finish saying anything when he heard a blow to a wooden post that was next to them, it was Faddei who fixed his hair which had gotten messy at the moment in which He had hit the post in frustration.

- Crow is to blame! He did not let us attack merchants, we could have done something, our people die of hunger! - The tension between those noblemen was seen from afar, Crow was exhausted as soon as they had achieved something and although he knew that what these merchants were carrying was valuable he would not attack innocent people.

- Fabbei, I remind you that your imprudence is the one that has caused us problems many times, your more than anyone should know that stealing is something immoral, unworthy of a sea wind - Crow's seriousness had only caused Fabbei to get upset a lot more, so much that he drew his sword in anger and dared to attack him if necessary.

Gavrel, Crown and Xion were impressed by what Fabbei had just done, but Crown would do no less, pulled his pistol from his jacket and pointed it directly at his head in an attempt to control the desire for reckless fighting that Fabbei sometimes demonstrated. when he lost his calm - Okay, try to attack me ... come damn elusive rat, I will gladly fill your brain with lead - every second the tension increased and what is worse the inhabitants observed, before this the others decided to act.

"Leave your show for later, let's go now to the Havet room, we have a lot to talk about." Gravel stopped Fabbei's sword with his hook, Xion in turn interposed Crow to prevent him from firing.
When the environment improved, the four of them simply went to the Havet room, everyone knew they had to find a solution to the problem of famine or else a possible revolution could arise and that was something that they did not want to happen, after all Sea Sky was their dream four of a prosperous and calm city.

When they reached the elegant room where white ceramics illuminated the floor and paintings of the highest quality decorated the walls the oldest of the four, ie Gravel stood up to start the meeting.
- Being here the 4 winds of the sea I give beginning to the emergency meeting in relation to the famine of Sea Sky... -