Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Programmer and Character Artist needed for Student Project!

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
rezinekk polycounter lvl 5
Hey all,

I am currently in my 3rd year of University and we are to make a game in 3 months. We decided to make a zombie shooter, based in Eastern Europe. We have a team of 3: 2 Environment Artists and 1 Animator and we are looking to get some more people to join to create the best game possible. The game will be an over the top zombie FPS shooter with crazy weapons. The settings with be stereotypical soviet architecture (a lot of metal and high rise blocks!). We want this game to be fun but also to show the struggles of Eastern European countries  under communism. If this project sounds like something you would like to work on please contact us. We are starting the project in December and it would be nice to have a completed team by that time. If the game is good enough it will be presented on EGX Rezzed in London and if you wish to help us I would be more than happy to print out some promotional material of your work to be displayed at your booth in order to get out there as I sadly do not have the financial capacity to pay for your work.

Thanks a lot!

Konrad